Is a family member or loved one expecting her first baby? Now, we know expecting mamas usually make a gift registry with everything they need for the baby, but we want to tell you the top baby shower gifts that are just for mom! Because moms deserve gifts too!
These top 5 baby shower gifts are what moms really want (before and) after the baby arrives. We saved the best and most wanted gift for last, so make sure you read all five!
Top 5 Baby Shower Gifts
1. Massage Gift Certificate – Mama can use this during pregnancy or postpartum for a chance to relax and be pampered. If you’re looking for an amazing local massage therapist, we recommend One Energy Wellness Spa. They are wonderful and offer a prenatal massage along with other relaxing services.
2. Meal Delivery – You could give a Grubhub or Uber Eats gift card or choose a local restaurant with delivery so mom can order a meal without having to lift a finger. A favorite local restaurant in the Powder Springs and Marietta area is Modena Ristorante Vinoteca.
3. House Cleaning – This gift could be DIY, or you could hire a service to come and clean the house for mom before or after the baby comes. This way, you’re taking a big task off her plate so she can focus on her baby. Besides, who wouldn’t love the gift of a clean house?
4. Cozy PJs and Robe – After the baby is born, mom will need comfortable clothes to wear. Heck, mom will need something cute to wear at the hospital too! We love the idea of giving her a new pair of pajamas or a cozy robe to wear. It’s so fun to buy baby clothes but don’t forget about mom.
5. Maternity and Newborn Portrait Package – We saved the best for last! What more could a mama want than professional portraits to treasure forever. By giving her maternity and newborn portrait package, she can experience the love of capturing her growing family.
The Bundle of Joy Package
This really is the perfect baby shower gift for mama as you are giving her something she gets to enjoy for the rest of her life. As your trusted local studio photographers, we carefully created our Bundle of Joy Package with mama in mind! With this package, you only have to book once to enjoy six studio portrait sessions. These six sessions include maternity, newborn, different milestones (rolling over, sitting up, standing, and walking, and their 1-year portrait. Another benefit of this package is that it includes images for the grandparents to treasure! Please learn more on our website and reach out with any questions.
G and E Studios in Powder Springs, GA
We love our Bundle of Joy Package clients because we get to see them over the course of a year (or so!). When we welcome our clients to the studio for their next session, it’s like getting to see family. If you are looking for a maternity or newborn photographer in the Powder Springs area. It would be our honor to capture such a special time in your life. Please let us know if you have any questions or wish to speak with us by sending us a message here. We’d love to meet you.